Positions Open are:
- Vice President
- Business Manager
- Public Officer
- Youth Coordinator
- Area Representatives:
- Mt Province
All members have voting rights except those below eighteen (18) years of age on the day of the election.
Only members who have paid their membership fees and annual dues are eligible for election the Executive Committee.
To help you assist with accepting/nominating office holders, please refer to the duties and responsibilities listed below for each position.
- Shall preside over all meetings of the Executive Committee and during the Annual General Assembly;
- Shall represent the Association in all undertakings except that which pertains to the Public Officer;
- Signs any document for and in behalf of the Association;
- Shall ensure that a true accounting is kept of all records of monies and properties;
- Has over all supervision of all functions, activities, and meetings of the Association.
The Vice President
- Shall assist and take over the duties and responsibilities of the President when required;
- Shall assist the President in ensuring that the true accounting is kept for all monies and properties; and
- Shall assist all other committees in the execution of their duties.
- Shall take and keep the minutes of all meetings and provide copies to the Executive Committee members and to the general members when required;
- Shall keep a register of contact details of all members;
- Shall ensure that reports and documents are up to date;
- Shall attend all meetings of the Association and in any event that he/she is unable to do so, nominate a member to temporarily replace him/her;
- Shall inform all the members of all forthcoming meetings, functions or occasions of the Association; and
- Shall inform all executive committee members of all meetings.
- Shall ensure that all monies due to the Association are collected and received and that payments authorized by the Executive Committee shall be properly disbursed;
- Shall keep, maintain, and update the bank book of the Association;
- Shall ensure that the correct books and accounts are kept showing the financial affairs of the Association, including full details of all receipts and expenditures during every activity of the Association;
- Shall furnish an audited financial report to the general members during the Annual General Meeting;
- Shall fully cooperate with the auditing of all financial records when required; and
- Shall perform functions that are related to financial matters as may be required by the Executive Committee.
- Shall audit the financial records of the Association on a regular basis in accordance with the auditing rules and regulations; and
- Shall coordinate and cooperate with an external auditor when an independent audit is required by the Executive Committee or on a motion duly approved during the Annual General Meeting.
The Business Manager
- Shall lead all project undertakings of the Association;
- Ensure that accurate records of all functions, fund raising, and other activities are compiled and promptly forwarded to the Secretary and all monies and financial records are promptly forwarded to the Treasurer; and
- Shall assist other committee members when required.
The Public Officer
- Shall liaise with the relevant government offices as to compliance with government requirements and regulations; and
- Shall perform other functions as may be required by the Executive Committee.
The Representatives of the Provinces and the Youth.
- Shall attend all meetings of the Executive Committee and the Annual General Assembly;
- Shall act as social coordinators of their respective provinces and the youth;
- Shall assist the other Executive Committee members when necessary;
- Shall actively recruit and welcome prospective members; and
- Shall perform other functions when required by the Executive Committee.